- HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES, Thomas
DeBacco, et al, 1997, ISBN #0-395-81252-6
- 10 Days That Unexpectedly Changed America, copyright 2006, Steven M. Gillon,
- This class is appropriate as a high school social studies credit and will be taught to students in grades 10-12.
- It is recommended that this course be taken concurrently along with American
Literature for a fuller experience.
- This course will
include field trips.
$65 per month - 9 payments
$50 for the school year required at time of registration, non-refundable.
* In addition to course costs, AN ADMINISTRATIVE FEE is due FOR EACH STUDENT on the first
day of EACH SEMESTER. See COSTS PAGE for further information.
REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE